[AccessD] Floor Plan Grid

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 8 21:24:51 CST 2005

...need some ideas here ...or if someone knows of something already.

...Access 2003 runtime compatible.

...I need to display on a single Access form ...a grid of as many as 2000
rectangles.

...the rectangles would represent booths in a trade show floor plan ...each
distinctly numbered
and each clickable to call detail data ...and each individually colored to
reflect status.

...did I mention that I'd like to be able to zoom and pan the grid?

...I've tried a number of activex products like metadraw ...but all require
compromises I
don't want to make.

...did I mention this needs to be reasonably fast in 2.6Mhz, 1gb ram
workstations?

...ok ...I'm nuts ...but I thought I'd at least throw it out there ...my
head hurts from too much
pounding against the wall :)

...still no electric as a result of Wilma ...working on a laptop sucks
bigtime ...but it is work.

William