[AccessD] Floor Plan Grid

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Nov 9 10:33:02 CST 2005

> ...I'll have to play with it ...your idea of a "few lines of code" and
mine
> probably differ by a mile :)
William, a few lines of code are I guess <=200 code lines without "location
pan" functionality.
With "location pan" another 200-300 code lines should be enough I guess.

And I think I was wrong with my proposal to put static picture with
"location pan" on the left side of the form - it should be better placed on
the right or bottom part of the form. And grid on the left-top part
respectively.

Another advanced solution could be to use LEADTools Imaging libraries
http://www.leadtools.co.uk/
but it's a heavy solution - quite expensive and it forces to install
almost hundred .dlls and support files on users PC. Such "heavy"
LEADTools Imaging installation works well but to prepare
and to test it is an advanced task....

HTH,
Shamil

> ...ok ..I uninstalled and then reinstalled following the instructions this
> time ...it works, call me a dummy :)
>
> ...I'll have to play with it ...your idea of a "few lines of code" and
mine
> probably differ by a mile :)
>
> William

<<< tail skipped >>>