[AccessD] Create OverDue Table

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Nov 10 16:24:29 CST 2005

On 10 Nov 2005 at 15:10, Gowey Mike W wrote:

> I need to create a table from a list of Overdue accounts.  I need to be
> able to pull from a Payments table the last payment made by each
> customer and than if that payment is more than 60 days ago, I need to
> copy it over to the overdue table.

Create a new query on the payments table with the fields  "Customer" and
"PaymentDate"  (or whatever you have named them).

Select "View-Totals" on the main menu.

A "Totals" row will appear in the grid. Select  "GroupBy" for the Customer
column and "Max" for the PaymentDate column

In the Criteria row of the PaymentDate column enter  "< Date() - 60"

Select "Query-Append query..." on the main menu

Enter the overdue table name in the Append to: field.

An "Append To:" row will appear in the  grid.  Select the correct fields in
this row in each column.

To ensure that you only have overdue accounts in the overdue table, you can
either:
Run a delete query to remove all records before running this query
or
Change this query to be a "Make Table" query so that you create a new table
every time your run it.

--
Stuart