[AccessD] Print to PDF

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Nov 11 20:32:29 CST 2005

I have had great success with a thing called PDFMailClass, which apparently
has problems with the latest Acrobat, but it does have features such as
printing several Access reports into a single PDF file. This feature was
enormously beneficial on a gig I had recently, where upon purchase, we had
to email the client about 5-7 reports all in a single PDF.
The company that makes it is called Attac Consulting, as I recall. There may
be other solutions available now, but that one worked well for me.
HTH,
Arthur