[AccessD] System Colors

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 12 17:49:07 CST 2005

...are you suggesting there's actually something there a person can find
without losing more snatches of hair than they can rightly afford to part
with? :)))

...thanks to all who responded ...actually John put me on to what I was
really after ...how to feed those colors to API calls that expect RGB values
...now if I can only decipher it :)

...been beatin' my head most of today trying to get a treeview node to call
an application.quit ...did I mention lately that I hate microsoft :)

William