[AccessD] Trap for Error

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 13 13:57:42 CST 2005

Just find which event is firing the error Before Update, Enter etc
then add something like below

 Sub BeforeUpdateevent()
On Error GoTo Err_btnSave
'
'
Exit_btnSave_Click:
    Exit Sub
Err_btnSave_Click:

If Err.Number =2221 then
 MsgBox "You are being too verbose, use less than 75 characters"
else
 MsgBox "Error in Before Update" & " " & Err.Description & Err.Number
end if
    Resume Exit_btnSave_Click
End Sub

--