[AccessD] date format

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 14 15:01:32 CST 2005

You may have different user profiles on different servers, haven't
played with citrix too much
I believe there are several ways of setting this via Citrix.
You might want to call Dev Ashish code to display locale and keyboard
settings to check when running
By the way I have heard there are problems with Mail Merge and latest
Office XP and 2003 Service Pack released in last month.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.