[AccessD] Emailing Form Data

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 15 11:22:45 CST 2005

...everyone has a browser ...export the data to a csv ...attach an html form
using the csv as source with js ...they update the data and send it back
...you dump the form and import the csv file directly into your tables
...write once, use forever.

...you could post the form to a web site tied to an mdb and have them just
update it ...then you dl the data and do what you will ...or just a plain
old form submit if the data is only a few records

William