[AccessD] A2K3 ADP

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 16 13:20:06 CST 2005

I haven't checked the CRTM, CTP  or whatever they are calling the latest
release of SQL Express 2005
but 2003 ADP's will only connect normally  if SQL Express is installed
in SQL 2000 degraded compatibility mode.
Otherwise there are restrictions on table creation etc. from the ADP.
At least the previous Beta didn't

http://blogs.msdn.com/sqlexpress/archive/2005/09/15/467774.aspx

FAQ: How to connect to SQL Express from "downlevel clients"(Access 2003,
VS 2003, VB 6, etc
http://blogs.msdn.com/sqlexpress/archive/2004/07/23/192044.aspx

--
Marty Connelly