[AccessD] Search with Ctrl+B freeze app

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Nov 17 02:35:19 CST 2005

Hi William

Hmm ... I'm listening. Sounds like a very good idea.
I'll pass this to my colleague to test at the client.
Thanks.

/gustav

>>> wdhindman at bellsouth.net 17-11-2005 00:36 >>>
...I'm not convinced Gustav ...it sounds to much like a profile problem and
I've seen them do some pretty unexpected things ...I'd disconnect her from
the network, install a new copy of the mdb, switch her profile to local, and
create a local drive with a copy of the be on it that matches the apps
linking ...then see what happens.

...if the problem goes away as I expect it will, but reappears when she logs
on to another workstation, your notwork guy has a problem, not you.

William