[AccessD] Syntax Corrections

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Fri Nov 18 11:46:41 CST 2005

Where do you put this?  It the timer event so that as it runs it checks
every time, and if encountered, shuts them all down?  Or just in a button
somewhere?

http://folding.stanford.edu/

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of MartyConnelly
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 12:34 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Syntax Corrections

Here is some code I got from Trevor Best that gets you around this
debugging problem
where you could get clobbered p-code

 you have a form that's open for the duration of the application with a
timer event, then put this code into it.
--- begin code ---
    If Application.Modules.Count Then
        Debug.Print ""
        Debug.Print "*******************************"
        Debug.Print "*** Turning off form timers ***"
        Debug.Print "*******************************"
        For Each frm In Application.Forms
            Debug.Print frm.Name
            frm.TimerInterval = 0
        Next
        Debug.Print "*** Form Timers turned off  ***"
        Set frm = Nothing

    End If
--- end code ---

--