[AccessD] A2K3 ADP

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sat Nov 19 16:41:32 CST 2005

If this is accurate, I can live with it. Why? Because the replacement for
Enterprise Manager + Query Manager etc. is so slick that my old argument
that ADP was the single best interface into SQL is now as obsolete as EM.
Incidentally, even if you decide to keep all your SQL databases in 2000
format, install the 2005 baby asap. It is a new dawn, a new day for SQL
development and management.
While obviously there are numerous features available only in 2005, the fact
that it can maintain 2000 databases makes this transition a lot less
painful.
All that said, JC has a point. VS.NET 2005 is a splendid piece of work.
A.