[AccessD] Err object

Boyd, Mark Thomas (US - Philadelphia) mboyd at deloitte.com
Mon Nov 21 11:15:55 CST 2005

John -
I create a global boolean variable to flag whenever this type of error
is encountered.  Within the called function's error handler, I update
the variable to True.  After kicking out of the called function, I
immediately check to see that the variable is still False.  If True, I
don't allow the code to continue.

Mark Boyd
Senior Consultant
Enterprise Risk Services