[AccessD] Database Comparison Tool

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Nov 21 18:28:11 CST 2005

No, I was using the version for Access XP.  It drove me nuts, frequently
blew up, and would sometimes simply refuse to recognize the requests
that it had just handled.  I have a bias against FMS software, which I
think is wildly overpriced anyhow, but this did nothing to change my
opinion.

Charlotte Foust