[AccessD] OT - Access Using Outlook Redemption

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 21 20:45:05 CST 2005

This site has a lot of Outlook VBA code methods
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/vb.htm

Here are some links on other methods to get around email output security

http://freevbcode.com/ShowCode.Asp?ID=109

ClickYes freeware
There is vba code at bottom of page to turn on and off after install
http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/

Advanced Security for Outlook is Mapilib freeware but might be more
complicated for user and install.

It also has an article on various types of outlook security model

http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/security/

Article on how to code your own override. This might be difficult
for use with multiple OS as CDO object model changes.

How to avoid security prompts in Visual Basic programs for Outlook

http://www.mapilab.com/articles/vb_outlook_security.html