[AccessD] Slightly OT - Build My Own Date Control Using VB6

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 23 11:45:41 CST 2005

You could look at this Access calendar control from Stephen Lebans.
a Class that wraps the Microsoft Month Calendar Common Control

http://www.lebans.com/monthcalendar.htm

You might also want to hunt through this site for VB control examples
http://www.planetsourcecode.com

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.