[AccessD] error & structure: Please Help!!

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 12:46:04 CST 2005

Hi Pedro,

Do you have other people using this database??? Is it shared over a
network?? Do any of the users have any network connectivity issues??
It is my experience that database corruption is almost always caused
by a flakey network connection. Fix that and you will fix the real
cause of the problem. I don't think you database structure has
anything at all to do with the problem.

You are welcome to send me your stripped database and I will have a
look at it though. You can send it to be at garykjos at gmail.com

Gary