[AccessD] Create Access Reports in PDF format and send as email attachment

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 23 13:32:12 CST 2005

You could try this one from Stephen Lebans, it is only a week old.
However I am bit confused by the license. Does he mean you have to run
everything through the supplied mdb.

A97ReportToPDF is an Access 97 database containing a function to convert
Reports and Snapshot files to PDF documents.
No PDF Printer driver is required. just two dll's to install.
 This archive contains a new version of the DynaPDF library.

http://www.lebans.com/reporttopdf.htm

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.