[AccessD] OT: Mapping and disconnecting network drives

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 23 14:34:58 CST 2005

You could try this API method of attaching and  detaching mapped drives
rather than WSH

http://vbnet.mvps.org/code/network/netconnect.htm
Maybe some other useful stuff on this site

I use this one to monitor folder changes

Creating a Watched Folder with FindChangeNotification
http://vbnet.mvps.org/code/fileapi/watchedfolder.htm

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.