[AccessD] error & structure: Please Help!!

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 23 16:03:47 CST 2005

Hi Pedro:

I have run across similar situations before. Everything will remain sable
until a station or the server goes down in the middle of a data operation
between the FE and BE. If this happens often enough, the databases will be
corrupted. In most cases this database will have to be brought back from the
last night's backup.

The last time this situation happened on a client's site they ended up
losing two weeks worth of work. From then on I have never used the bound
database model except for small sites.

You should be able to restore the data, by creating a blank BE and exporting
one table at a time from the old to new.

Jim