[AccessD] VS for Office and Access Extensions

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 24 23:53:05 CST 2005

...hhhmmm ...the Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System
includes the Access 2003 Developer Extentions ...I don't believe they are
available otherwise ...besides the packager, runtime license, and a couple
of wizards, you get a copy of VB.NET and SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition.

William