[AccessD] What "option" needs fixing?

John Ruff papparuff at comcast.net
Mon Nov 28 15:00:19 CST 2005

You need to change the Security Setting for Access (and Word and Excel) if
you don't want to get this warning anymore.

1. Open any Access database.
2. From the Top-Line Menu, select Tools > Macro > Security
3. Change the Security Level to Low.

That's it.

John V. Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :-)

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
                and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3