[AccessD] Append (?) Query Help

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 14:37:20 CST 2005

I would change it to just a plain select query and see what results
you are getting. Are you getting nulls in one of those two fields??
Perhaps you have some bad records? Perhaps you need a condition to
select only if is not null or something?
Is that enough info to actually add the record in the table you are
trying to insert into?