[AccessD] My Site - Useful Files

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Sat Oct 8 14:42:27 CDT 2005

I just got the "Useful Files" section moved to my new site.  I found
something interesting in the process.  ONE of the files is an MDE. When I
was testing, that file was "not found", where all the others were.  I
eventually tried zipping the file and putting that up there, and that file
could be downloaded.  So something about an MDE (and maybe MDA/MDB?)
prevented the file from being found as a downloadable file.

Strange.

http://folding.stanford.edu/