[AccessD] Some code help please X posted

Joe Hecht jmhecht at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 10 19:35:49 CDT 2005

Silly me. The only work I can get lately is rebuilding someone else's
database; It is tragic for it is the only way right now I can keep my one
bedroom apartment.

I need code that will in the field MEMO_KEY

Grab the current year.                                               2005

Get the first and last digit of the year                      25

Do a count to get the existing highest incident      x

Number

Add 1 to it
x+1

End up with a value like                                           25-01

25-02

And so on.

Thanks

Joe