[AccessD] attack of the Access pixies

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Tue Oct 11 12:05:51 CDT 2005

I am very...very very very...sorry (on the floor beggin' here), for not
sending a note of thanks on this topic. I though I had actually, but I
was out here today to send another help request...this one's a doosy I
think...and I decided to move my Emails on this topic in a save folder
(I save the threads regarding my posts...don't know why exactly), and I
noticed this was missing.

So, I truly and sincerely offer my belated thanks on this subject.

Just for the record, yes, in response to Susan's question, I had used
these buttons before...well, ones exactly like them. I took the advice
of hiding/unhiding the top image control, as needed. However, I left
them as .GIF files. It works fine now. And the guy I am helping out
loves them...I got huge kudos for this, so I pass on kudos to Gustav,
Susan and all the others who continue to help me out, when I need it.

Take care all!

John W Clark

>>> Gustav at cactus.dk 9/30/2005 3:14:51 PM >>>
Hi John

Don't load the pictures every time.
Convert them to bitmaps, insert them on the form, and hide/unhide them
as needed.

/gustav