[AccessD] Access Graphs Exported to Excel

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 14:29:14 CDT 2005

I have some queries and graphs I built for a guy in the form of Access Reports. He wants me to export the report into Excel and show the detail and the graphs. The detail moves over but the graphs don't. Is there a simple way to do this? If not, what direction do I go?

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us