[AccessD] OT - VB.NET ASP.NET Programmer/Access

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Thu Oct 27 09:43:35 CDT 2005

I am looking for someone in the Pittsburgh area who can come in and do
an initial short-term contract to rebuild and existing ASP.net app that
is interfacing with an SQL backend.  The server on which it resides
needs rebuilding - IT is handling that, I need a person to do some work
on the existing system and some enhancements.  It would be at first, a
month.  But I have much more work and it could turn into a good
opportunity.  E me off list to my email if anyone is interested.  This
is a fantastic company and pays very well.  And I am a great boss-lady.

Karen S. Nicholson
Programmer Analyst
EG&G Technical Services, Inc.
Pittsburgh, PA