[AccessD] Ignore - test

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Sat Oct 29 13:42:47 CDT 2005

I just got the port 25 redirect service from No-IP.com.  Have to test that
this works.

As any of you with laptops (in the USA anyway) will probably be aware by
now, many of the high speed ISPs are blocking port 25 SMTP email, forcing
you to go through their mail.StupidISP.Com server.  They do this so that
they can cut off spammers but the effect is egregious for laptop owners who
travel.  Every time you go to a new ISP with port 25 blocking, you have to
discover what THEIR email server address is, and go in to all of your email
accounts in Outlook and reprogram the SMTP email address.

I already use No-IP for dynamic IP address handling, so I added their Port
25 redirect service to get around this.  Unfortunately it does cost me
money, but at $19 / year it is worth doing since I travel a lot.

Just a test - ignore.

http://folding.stanford.edu/