[AccessD] ActiveX Component Can't Create Object

Rupert Bennett rupert_bennett at msn.com
Mon Oct 31 20:20:07 CST 2005

Hi,
I must have tinkered around and done something wrong, but I can't use objects from my toolbox or any of my wizards anymore. I have all the most recent updates and service packs installed. I also upgraded to Access 2003 in the hope that this would solve the problem, but to no avail. Each time I try to use a control from my toolbox or use any of the wizards, I get a message saying "ActiveX Component can't create object". Does anyone know what the problem could be and what I could do to fix this?
Thanks,
Rupert