[AccessD] My new web site

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 07:48:05 CDT 2005

On 01/10/05, John W. Colby <jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> wrote:
> Do you happen to know of a calculator that allows you to choose a color like
> in paint and get the number?

Not off the top of my head, but the second link,
http://www.zspc.com/color/index-e.html, will allow you to select the
colour from a limited pallette and then give you the hex codes.

Also, if you are using Firefox, there is an extension called
Colorzilla, http://www.iosart.com/firefox/colorzilla/, that will let
you get the RGB and hex numbers from a colour in your browser window.
>From Colorzilla "With ColorZilla you can get a color reading from any
point in your browser, quickly adjust this color and paste it into
another program. You can Zoom the page you are viewing and measure
distances between any two points on the page. The built-in palette
browser allows choosing colors from pre-defined color sets and saving
the most used colors in custom palettes."

Maybe those will help.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"