[AccessD] Combo to Combo

Hollis, Virginia hollisvj at pgdp.usec.com
Mon Oct 3 08:22:00 CDT 2005

Still getting the same error, Invalid SQL statement. It highlights the
first part of the statement.

"SELECT MechanismID, FailureMechanism FROM tbl_mechanism WHERE
MechanismID

IN "

"SELECT MechanismID, FailureMechanism FROM tbl_mechanism WHERE
MechanismID

IN " (SELECT MechanismID FROM tbl_IdentMechanism WHERE IdentID=" &

me.cboMechanism &")";

Probably the line continuation character (" _ ")  ... Its only for code,
not
a control property. Sorry, that's on me; as I got to the right edge of
the
email, I put it in out of habit.  Make the  whole sql string string into
one
line.

Hth
Steve