[AccessD] Code for Groupwise Objects

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:05:30 CDT 2005

On 03/10/05, Lonnie Johnson <prodevmg at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have code to send emials via VBA for groupwise? The SendObject is not enough for what I need. I found some snippets, but none of them seem to have a .CC or .BCC parameter.

Lonnie,

Did the code on Dev's site give you what you need? If not, let me know
and I will tyr and find the code that I'm using for one of my DBs on
my laptop tomorrow night.

If it isn't on my laptop, I can get it form work, but it may be
another week or 2 before I can get to the DB at work.

Let me know and I'll try and find it here at home for you.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"