[AccessD] Help stop making electrons dizzy...

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Oct 7 08:57:01 CDT 2005

Yes it is. Slap! Lambert nails me <blush>.

I generally snip replies as I have with yours (below). If every one would do
this it would be great!

But your retort does bring up the fact that everyone is going to slip up now
and again. Just go through the last couple of weeks and look for messages
over 10kb in size. They are that size due to lack of snipping. (I won't slap
anyone individual's wrist, Lambert, but I see that just about everyone
forgets to snip occasionally ;o)

My excuse - I was just plain tired. Been working 15 hour days and if you
note the time that was near the end of one of them. Sometimes the fact that
someone replies quickly to a plea for help is more important than the
reply's cleanliness - not in my case though, I hang my head in shame...

<too embarrassed to place a sig line>