[AccessD] OFFLIST (was: My new web site)

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Fri Oct 7 12:31:22 CDT 2005

John,

I am paying for the Microsoft Hosting / ADVANCE plan which is $9.99 / month.
The reason I buy that plan is that DotNetNuke REQUIRES MSSQL, in fact it has
a couple of dozen tables that hold all the stuff that makes it work, as well
as tables that hold the CONTENT that I place in the site.  I do think it is
a good price, even for the plan I am buying.  They give a reasonable disk
space, but more importantly they give a reasonable database size.  Most of
the other plans that I looked at gave a couple of hundred megabytes for the
database, even if they gave you a lot of disk space.

http://folding.stanford.edu/

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of John Bartow
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 1:16 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OFFLIST (was: My new web site)

Hi John,
Are you paying $4.95 a month for this?

We've been looking for a new web host for dba's website and this sounds too
good to be true!

John B.

BTW: you need something from MSDN let me know. I pay a fortune for it every
year and never use but a 10th of it.

...I wonder if DBA could be a universal subscriber and all of it owners
share in it use?