[AccessD] SharePoint Public Services

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Oct 8 07:05:12 CDT 2005

Hi Martin

Thanks. So I thought, but no (or it is buried deeply) ...
And - browsing many sites - such Sharepoint sites takes _forever_ to load - be warned and think twice before you decide to bring a Sharepoint site to the public.

/gustav

>>> mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk 08-10-2005 13:10 >>>
dont have the address but the MS Sharepoint site shoudl have a link to a MS
hosted test server.

Martin