[AccessD] LINQ

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Oct 10 03:00:26 CDT 2005

Hi Marty

With that level of delay you would need some sort of message queue.

I'm not into this but guess that at the upcoming Moon journeys NASA will provide some solutions - at least for the scientific world - to the asynchronous challenges ...

/gustav

>>> martyconnelly at shaw.ca 10-10-2005 05:52 >>>
Yes and you haven't written apps that have light speed delay. Try updating a database that has a client circling Jupiter with terrestrial internet protocols.
Go see what Vincent Cerf is trying to do.
I have rarely seen companies that actually have reusable code, well one of my fortran algorithms for cubic spline fits is still floating around on the net,
I gave up on this malarkey to make universal code around 1980 when people were asking for C code to be speced to K&R standards.
How much C-code have you seen still floating around that passes that standard?