[AccessD] OT: Firewall

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Oct 11 09:29:40 CDT 2005

Frank,

If you want to hang out in this list, don't take everything so
seriously.  There is a lot of banter and horsing around, as well as
serious discussion and help.  Nobody is judging you based on your
domain, but you must admit it's an amusing one.  The mods of this list
stamp out flames quite efficiently but you need to give as good as you
get and in the same vein.  Trust me, the discussions sometimes get VERY
intense, but there is no personal animosity involved.  Just don't expect
anyone to take your advice as received truth, since developers as a
group tend to have as many opinions as they have topics. <VBG>

Charlotte Foust