[AccessD] OT: Firewall

pctech at mybellybutton.com pctech at mybellybutton.com
Tue Oct 11 12:00:01 CDT 2005

John Colby <jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> wrote on 10/11/2005, 05:30:17
AM:
> Frank, lighten up.  We are nice people.  Or at least Rocky is.  ;-)
>
> Me, I just assume you spend time contemplating your belly button.
>
> John W. Colby
> www.ColbyConsulting.com
>
> Contribute your unused CPU cycles to a good cause:
> http://folding.stanford.edu/

Actually I chose this mail domain because my oldest daughter, when she
was born, had a belly button that looked like an @.  Her mother used to
poke her in the stomach saying, "Stormie at belly button dot com."  So I
began looking.  Bellybutton.com was taken by a porn site, but
mybelybutton.com wasn't taken at all.  So I snapped it up.

So in effect, you're partially correct.