[AccessD] DIR Command Failing-but not everywhere...

Greg W Smith gregsmith at starband.net
Tue Oct 11 21:47:08 CDT 2005

Patti:

Yes, it was exactly that.  I had rebuilt my home computer and in that
process my drive letter "G:" which had NOT been used before became my DVD
writer (I added another backup hard drive which changed all the
lettering)....who would have known.  So when the code hit that drive, which
was empty, the error occurred.  I could replicate it on my computer at work,
so I knew it was that.  I no longer use the DIR command....geee, I wonder
why...

Greg