[AccessD] CSV with no header

StaRKeY starkey at wanadoo.nl
Wed Oct 12 16:39:31 CDT 2005

JOHN,

I recall having had the same challenge and if I remember right it had
something to do with the delimiter if you use the transfertext method! Try
changing the ; in a , or the other way around and see if it works that
way...or another delimitier but I am almost certain the solution can be
found here.

If the solution would be changing the csv file format though and your client
does not want this I would suggest to use a simple importtemplate.... What's
wrong with that?

Good luck!
Eric Starkenburg

Sr Software Developer