[AccessD] Report Navigation on Custom Toolbar

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Oct 12 18:20:19 CDT 2005

A.D.:

Thanks for the insight.  I've got the page navigation in the custom toolbar
now and am thinking about using Lambert's wrapper.  APIs seem to have their
own quirks.  Would API be better in this case than SendKeys in the wrapper.
BTW, this is an Access 2003 mde.  And requires W2k or WXP.  Do they still
have the SendKeys problem?

Best,

Rocky