[AccessD] Terminal Server - mdb locked by Administrator

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Fri Oct 14 11:29:15 CDT 2005

Hi Jim,

I have delete permissions to the folder and I am not able to delete the
.ldb file.  When I check the LDB Viewer it tells me Administrator is
logged into the data file.  As soon as the Administrator logs out of
Terminal Server, the .ldb file is deleted - even though Administrator
was not logged in to any Access databases.  I will ask the admin guy to
make sure I have full delete permissions to that folder.

Thanks,

Jennifer