[AccessD] Frank Tanner's "How-To" build a Linux Firewall

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 14 22:14:17 CDT 2005

John:

I have taken the liberty to download and review Frank's firewall document.
It is very well done though a novice user may have some issues when the IP
addresses and subnets are briefly mentioned and not described. (Then again
why would a novice be trying to setup a Linux box.:-))

It is a great way to make an excellent firewall from a old beater that you
were planning on giving to your brother kids...or simply chuck out.

Thanks Frank... (...and you too for hosting it.)
Jim