[AccessD] PRB: Jet 4.0 Row-Level Locking Is Not AvailablewithDAO3.60

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Sun Oct 16 18:13:27 CDT 2005

<<<
 Is checking this option actually ineffective?

Dan,

It's effective as far as I can understand.
KB article talks about DAO 3.6 being unable to "switch on/off" this feature.
But DAO 3.6 uses Jet Engine 4.0 when it's installed (as in your case).
So the option is effective IMO.
But I have no/can't find reliable tests.

Shamil