[AccessD] Re-Invent The Wheel??

Robert Gracie robert at servicexp.com
Mon Oct 17 17:08:21 CDT 2005

I worked on my little project/problem over the weekend, attempting to
use a class based solution and of course having some problems.

 So needless to say My hand is raised up high!!!

It really would be cool to have a set objects that could handle most
text exporting needs one may have....

Robert Gracie