[AccessD] Wizard Generator for Access

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue Oct 18 23:24:00 CDT 2005

Years ago I grabbed an Access wizard generator that was MS produced, I
believe. I cannot find it on any of my backup CDs. Does anyone know the tool
I am talking about... it had strengths but decided weaknesses, most
specifically that you could not gen two wizards within a single app.
Does anyone have a link to a wiz-generator... I have need to gen about five
wizards in my current app. The aforementioned tool will not suffice, even if
I could find it, but somebody somewhere must have written a better tool
since then. Pointers appreciated!
Thx,
Arthur