[AccessD] Switchboard Question

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun Oct 23 19:41:30 CDT 2005

I think that I have asked this before and been answered, but I`m getting old
and infirm so forgive me please.
Using the SB Manager, I create an item which is supposed to open a form in
DS mode, but instead it opens it in single-row mode. In this particular
case, this defeats all my intentions.
How to get around this... I suppose that I could write a function that opens
the form of interest, but cannot the SB manager be persuaded to do what I
wish it to do....
Even if I specify that form abc be opened in DS format, the SB manager seems
to ignore my instructions, opening the form instead in single-row format,
which is NOT what I wish in this particular case.
How can I pass params or otherwise defeat the allegedly intelligent SB
manager... and make it do what I want.
TIA,
Arthur