[AccessD] OT Friday Humour

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Sun Oct 23 20:20:06 CDT 2005

Don't apologise! V. funny,

:)
Kath
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andy Lacey
  To: Dba
  Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 9:06 PM
  Subject: [AccessD] OT Friday Humour

  Further to the earlier post I must apologise. The ebay guy is not a brit at
  all (I'd assumed that from the entry in the UK newspaper) he's from NY.
  Well, respect to him.

  Also the link I posted to the Independent newspaper is not worth following
  (only gave full article on day of publication, now just a suumary) but
  here's one to the guy's blog instead. A fun read. In fact the blog contains
  the full ebay ad (plus lots of follow-up comments) so you only need read
  this.

  http://www.banterist.com/archivefiles/000286.html

  --
  Andy Lacey