[AccessD] OT Colby's Framework

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Mon Oct 24 10:51:04 CDT 2005

>One more question:
in usystblFWSysVars, for SV :  gEnblCtlBackGndColorChg, your comment is :
Global prefix ALLOWS controls to change background colors as they get / lose
focus.  Does NOT CAUSE this to happen.

Setting the color codes (gCtlBackGndColor and gLblBackGndColorDblClk) to
another value, does not cause the background color to change on neither
labels or text controls when starting up the FE again.  How come?

IIRC gCtlBackGndColor and gLblBackGndColorDblClk are the colors that the
background changes to.

The EnblXXX is generally an ENABLE for something to happen.

Thus changing gCtlBackGndColor and gLblBackGndColorDblClk will only change
the color that the background changes to IF it is enabled.  The ENBLXXX
still has to be set to TRUE to ENABLE the background color to change when it
gets the focus.

http://folding.stanford.edu/